Vios Concept Limited is committed to protecting your personal information and complying with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). This policy describes how we collect, use, store and disclose your personal information.
Vios Concept Limited (“Vios”) is the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy. Vios Concept Limited’s company number is 11717779 and registered address is 97 Judd Street, Bloomsbury, London, England, WC1H 9NE.
This policy applies to any personal information provided by you through the Vios websites (www.viosconcept.com) or through your interactions with us through our store.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Vios collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, Vios products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these and the site for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Vios collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Identity data – Forename and surname, Company name (if relevant), gender, marital and family status (if you make this known to us in our dealings), birthday
- Contact data – E-mail address, Telephone number, Address, Delivery name and address
- Transaction data – Details of the Vios products or service you have purchased from us and information about whether or not payment has been made
- Profile data such as log-in information, purchases made, your interests and preferences and any feedback and survey responses
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, if you’re using the site on your mobile, you may choose to provide us with location data. The information we obtain from those services does depend on your settings for that service or their privacy policies. So you should always regularly check what those are.
With regard to each of your and your authorised users visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
– technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
– information about the visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We also collect Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data, for example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users using a specific Website feature. Aggregate data is not considered personal data, however, if we combine aggregate date with personal data we then treat it as personal data.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Vios receives this personal information about you when you contact us directly in-store or via email or telephone or visit the Vios website to request to purchase a Vios product or service, to create an account, to make a general enquiry, to provide us with feedback or to request marketing information.
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to – where we need to perform a contract with you, where necessary for our legitimate interests where those are not overridden by your interests and rights, for legal compliance and where none of those apply, with your consent.
Vios uses personal information about you:
- to identify who you are when you contact us
- to provide you with the Vios products or services you have requested (and note we may not be able to perform a contract to provide products or services if you fail to provide certain of the information requested)
- to ensure payment for Vios products or services purchased and to prevent or detect fraud
- to understand what Vios products or services you may be interested in
- to contact you regarding your Vios products to provide you with e-receipts, to answer your general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety-related communications
- to improve Vios products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- to resolve complaints or issues you may have with a Vios product or service
- to manage our relationship with you
- to send you marketing information about Vios products or services or general Vios news that you may be interested in
- to invite you to Vios events you may be interested in
- to improve our customer relationship with you
WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
You will receive e-newsletters and other electronic marketing from us only if you have requested this.
HOW WILL WE CONTACT YOU?
Vios and its third-party service providers (eg, order fulfilment providers, payment processors, marketing fulfilment agencies and customer service agencies) may contact you by post, telephone, email and/or text message, unless you have told us not to or have registered with the telephone or post preference services.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
Vios will provide your personal information to:
- our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as our payment fulfilment provider, delivery providers, marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers or professional advisers who provide legal, consultancy, insurance or accounting services;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the site
- the payment facilitators to process payment and to undertake fraud prevention checks
In the event that you make a payment over the phone then we directly input the payment details into our encrypted payment system. These details may be held to secure bookings and to draw payment of any booking fees or cancellation fees in line with our cancellation policy but will not be fully visible to us or otherwise recorded.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you in-store or through the site is stored on secure servers operated by Vios or its third-party IT service providers. Where you have a personal shopping service with members of our staff they may keep your contact details to hand in their records. We have put or ensured that there are in place appropriate security measures and policies to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Where information has been passed to our third-party service providers it will be stored on their secure servers. These third-party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes. Vios ensures that these third-party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and applicable Data Protection legislation.
Your personal information will be held in Vios’ customer relationship management systems for an indefinite period. Vios will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date and accurate and it is still reasonably necessary for us to retain it to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by Vios:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by Vios
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or legitimate interests pursued by Vios or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the contract between us or the legitimate interests pursued by Vios or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from Vios and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please follow the instructions in our marketing communications or write to us at:
Post: 21 Brighton Square, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1HD, United Kingdom
Where you opt-out of marketing, we may nonetheless retain your information in connection with previous transactions or correspondence for so long as is reasonably necessary in connection with the same.
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
Please note when you seek to enforce any of your rights, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity as a security measure. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you are concerned or have questions about how Vios handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. These cookies allow us to distinguish your device from other users of our website. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies do lots of different jobs. They are widely used by owners of sites in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. However, this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit. You can find more information about cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ .
The cookies we use on this site are as follows:
COOKIES FOR MEASURING USE OF SITE
These analytical cookies are used to distinguish users, collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, the pages visitors have visited on the site and where visitors have come to the site from. This allows us to make improvements to the site by understanding how people use it. They do not track your browsing activity on other websites. No personally identifiable data is collected. These cookies do remain on your browser after the end of a session for varying periods of between 24 hours and 2 years.
The cookies that we use are Google Analytics cookies.
There is a cookie that is set which is required for some parts of the site to work properly and allows the service to temporarily remember the selections that you have made e.g. choice of language. It is used to establish a user session. It expires at the end of the session when you close your browser.
On this site the session cookies used are:
To prevent multiple popups from being shown to you as a visitor
To track a specific user’s session including any account log-ins
To speed up delivery of the website
COOKIES TO ENABLE YOUR EXPERIENCE
There are cookies used to manage the shopping experience and keep track of store-specific actions you take such as items in your basket. These expire after 2 days.
There is also a cookie used to customize your view of your account interface and the main site interface. This expires after 1 year.